What you can expect from us
- A warm welcome from the reception and clinical teams, and to be treated with respect at all times.
- Support for any individual needs you have. Please do contact reception if this affects you so that we can tailor your experience accordingly.
- To be kept informed at the earliest opportunity about any necessary changes to appointment times.
- Treatment options and costs to be fully discussed with you before any treatment takes place.
- Emergency access provision made for you to attend the Practice for dental emergencies during opening hours, and outside the Practice at other times.
- Confidentiality, and security of your personal information. Copies of our Information Governance, Data Protection and Confidentiality Procedures are available from reception upon request.
- Complaints made will be treated seriously, and investigated and responded to where appropriate in line with our complaints procedure. A copy of our Complaints Procedure is available from reception upon request.
What we need from you
- Keep us informed about your medical history, any changes to personal details and any additional support needs you have .The more we know about you, the better the dental care we can provide
- Keep appointments- we lose around 25 clinical hours each month through missed appointments; this is valuable time that could have been devoted to other patients.
- Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to re-schedule your appointment, more if possible.
- Be courteous. Please be respectful to the reception and clinical teams. They are here to help you.
- Talk to us. If you would like to share your views or concerns, please come and speak to us. Our Operations Manager Jackie Thwaites is available to listen to you, and respond to any queries or concerns you may have.
- Look after your oral health. Most patients will see the dentist/ therapist for less than 2 hours a year. It is VITAL that you take care of your teeth between visits, and develop a regular brushing, flossing and interdental brushing routine.
Get in touch
If you have any queries, comments, suggestions or complaints, please do get in touch.